Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This here intarweb thingy...

Welcome to my new home!

After wrestling with more PHP code than I could handle on my own website, it became apparent that change was in order.  Like all things that revolve around technology, change is an inevitable and regular occurrence.
I've spent countless hours - no, years, actually - learning HTML, Flash, ASP, and a nice array of archaic languages dating back to the late '70s (damn you, Cobol professor!).  The competition of late in modern site platforms such as Blogspot, Wordpress, and Drupal make it much more efficient to forgo the constant learning process.  So, I'm letting the nextgen codies take on the real headaches while I simply direct their WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editors into something that's hopefully pleasing to the eye.

I'll be tweaking this sucka over the next few days, adding more features such as more Facebook and Twitter integration, and perhaps upgraded pages for Dust and Bolita.  If you have any suggestions, I'd be delighted to hear from you!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment

T. Nelson Taylor | Official Site | DusT | Bolita